2010年7月17日土曜日

Health is #1 priority and anything else follows.

When we are healthy, we don’t appreciate it much. Health has been always in my curiousity. I don’t know if it is because I’m from Japan where in the women has the longest life expectancy (average 86 years old) in the world and health is a more common topic over there, but especially after facing my father’s disease I started paying more attention to being healthy. Personally I tried many diets, various foods whatever I hear that’s good for health and various types of exercise.

Now I found my simple system to maintain health every day (including weight control, actually I lost 5kg in a year and half). This is something working very well with me. So, I hope that this is something useful for everyone. Our body and mind are just like a core of computer. With healthy body and mind you can achieve whatever you want.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿